Version 2.7 - August, 2018
- New get_doc_list call to return information about all the documents owned by the user
- New set_target_id to set the current document using an ID returned by the get_doc_list call.
Version 2.6 - July, 2018
- Specific return code 429 (Encrypted PDF) added for HTTP remote_upload
- New EncryptedPDF exception added to the Python upload_pdf2
- After 1st May, 2018 download_xlif2() will raise an exception if the user does not have enough credit to cover the 1-credit per PDF charge for XLIFF generation.
- New Python and HTTP API calls to manage service announcements.
- delete_pdf() is deprecated in favour of delete_pdf2() which returns a 2-tuple of (success, msg)
Addition of side-by-side preview generation.
Addition of OCR facility. The Upload PDF calls now return information about any fees payable due to OCR requirements. OCR involves a new step when exporting a PDF if using the raw HTTP interface. This step is done for you when using the Python interface.
Switch to task-based progress monitoring. Progress can now be monitored in separate threads if needed using the task-ids returned by various calls. This is a robust way of monitoring progress that avoids race conditions and browser time-outs.