Add TransPDF to Your Translation Tools
Including TransPDF in your app gives your users access to high-quality XLIFF import/export from their PDFs. They will be able to achieve the transformation of PDF to translated-PDF faster and with more accuracy than ever before.
Download the API example code and Python class by right-clicking the link and choosing 'Save Link As...' or equivalent for your browser.
What Can You Do With The API?
- Log-in / out
- Upload PDFs
- Auto-translate PDFs
- Upload / Download XLIFFs
- Download preview PDF containing your translations
- Download a comparison PDF showing original and translated pages side-by-side.
- Download HTML previews of translated pages
- Download final, translated PDFs
- Delete PDFs
In order to use TransPDF from within your app, two things are required:
- a developer API key - get in touch and we'll generate one for you at no cost
- a user account - your users will need their own free account on transpdf.com
How Do Payments Work?
After sign-up, users are automatically given some free 'credits' to use with the system.
- There is a 1 credit charge for the initial conversion of PDF to XLIFF (free with a valid Infix license)
- There is a 1 credit charge for conversion to CSV (free with a valid Infix license)
- Generation of the final PDF incurs a 1-credit charge per edited page. The fee for page 1 is waived. (free with a valid Infix license)
- Previews and XLIFF imports are all free.
- PDFs that require OCR processing incur a mandatory, 1-credit per page charge after which no further charges are applied to the PDF.
- Auto-translation using the cloud incurs a mandatory, 1-credit per page fee after which no further fees are charged.
Users may purchase additional credits by visiting their account page at https://transpdf.iceni.com/user_info_form/
Your app doesn't need to track or get involved with the transaction, it all happens between the user and the transpdf server.