Add TransPDF to Your Translation Tools
Including TransPDF in your app gives your users access to high-quality XLIFF import/export from their PDFs. They will be able to acheive the transformation of PDF to translated-PDF faster and with more accuracy than ever before.
Download the API example code and Python class.
What Can You Do With The API?
- Log-in / out
- Upload PDFs
- Upload / Download XLIFFs
- Download preview PDF containing your translations
- Download a comparison PDF showing original and translated pages side-by-side.
- Download HTML previews of translated pages
- Download final, translated PDFs
- Delete PDFs
In order to use TransPDF from within your app, two things are required:
- a developer API key - get in touch and we'll generate one for you at no cost
- a user account - your users will need their own free account on transpdf.com
How Do Payments Work?
When they sign-up, users are automatically given some free 'credits' to use with the system. They only use a credit when they want to download a finished, translated PDF at a cost of 1 credit for every edited page in the PDF. The charge is only for final PDFs - previews, XLIFF imports and exports are all free.
When a user requires additional credits, they can purchase more by visiting their account page at https://transpdf.iceni.com/user_info_form/
Your app doesn't need to track or get involved with the transaction, it all happens between the user and the transpdf server.